Sunday 6 October 2013

Very pissed off

Ok i am really, really pissed off, i am not going to say what about, but what it is to do with has invoked a lot of hatred and anger something i have suppressed for a long time, this type of emotions i have not had since i was in my teenage years and that was down to betrayal and being isolated in society because of how i was treated and how i was.

What has happened has made me believe trusting people i should not do anymore, i will just keep close to own family, even though my own family are a bunch of bams, at least they are not judgemental of me, i just hope i can keep the emotions in check enough and not do something i regret because i am not the type of person you want to piss off.

I have really tried to bring about world peace but this is proving to me it is not possible, not matter how nice a person you are, it does not destroy humans stupidity and ability to be judgemental, we as humans need to be destroyed permanently we are not fit to live in this universe, we are greedy, selfish, judgemental, power hungry, and very violent, and most importantly we are no longer human we are inhuman.

No comments:

Post a Comment