Wednesday 30 October 2013

I am heading for a complete facebook ban!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the way facebook are censoring me and restricting me it won't be long before i have a full lifelong ban from the site, although i can get round it screw that so i suggest all friends who want to remain in contact with me to start following me on google+

I am really tempted to report the fucker who reported me for spamming because i am using gamer unite that they are bunch of arses who add people they do not know.

Facebook go suck my balls you big fat piece of dickless explosive wankers

1 comment:

  1. I know, Andrew. They have the strangest idea of spam, and their choice as to what is appropriate to post and what isn't makes absolutely no sense at all.

    I don't use Twitter or Google+ but I have your blog in my Favorites :)

    ReplyDelete